- Added language to document that academic credit appears on the transcript and must have academic content.
- Added language to codify existing practice that academic courses should not be offered for zero credits
- Added language from current Grading & Transcript policy that students must be registered in order to receive course credit; this policy provides a more logical “home” for this provision.
- Added a definition for cross-listed courses to codify existing practice.
- Minor changes regarding course numbering provisions were made to be consistent with graduate policy and move text to the policy appendix.
Reason for the Policy
- Clarified that the policy is needed for both Minnesota Law and Higher Learning Commission Requirements.