University Plan, Performance, and Accountability Report
Since the University of Minnesota's inception, citizens, the state legislature, the federal government, the Board of Regents, alumni, students, parents, employers, and many others have held the University accountable for fulfilling its fundamental land-grant mission of teaching, research, and outreach.
Over the years, the ways in which the University has demonstrated its accountability and its progress in meeting mission-related goals have been many—legislative reports and testimony, financial reports, accreditation reviews, and collegiate and unit annual reports to their constituencies. The University Plan, Performance, and Accountability Report is the principal annual documentation of that accountability.
- The 2016 Report was approved by the Board of Regents at its February 10, 2017 meeting.
- All past reports are available for download from the University Digital Conservancy.
Academic Technology Recommendations
- Overview of Strategies to Advance Academic Technology in Teaching and Learning
- Executive Summary
- Increasing and Improving Exemplary Use
- Continuum of Support
- Decision-Making Framework