University Performance and Accountability Report
Since the University of Minnesota's inception, citizens, the state legislature, the federal government, the Board of Regents, alumni, students, parents, employers, and many others have held the University accountable for fulfilling its fundamental land-grant mission of teaching, research, and outreach.
Over the years, the ways in which the University has demonstrated its accountability and its progress in meeting mission-related goals have been many—legislative reports and testimony, financial reports, accreditation reviews, and collegiate and unit annual reports to their constituencies. The University Performance and Accountability Report is the principal annual documentation of that accountability.
- The 2020 Report was approved by the Board of Regents at its February 12, 2021 meeting.
- All past reports are available for download from the University Digital Conservancy.
Joint Task Force on Student Mental Health
The Provost's Joint Task Force has developed recommendations to help instructors, units, and University leaders address student mental health needs as they arise in academic settings. The following documents report their findings (each link redirects to PDFs available on the Student Mental Health website):
- Full Joint Task Force Report - Updated September 2017
- Recommendations on roles and proactive measures
- Recommendations specific to instructors
- One page report synopsis
Academic Technology Recommendations
- Overview of Strategies to Advance Academic Technology in Teaching and Learning
- Executive Summary
- Increasing and Improving Exemplary Use
- Continuum of Support
- Decision-Making Framework